Archive for April 6, 2011
Glenn Beck and the Fox News Channel have announced that they are divorcing.
It’s not clear at this point why. Feel free to contribute your speculation, eulogies, or gloating in the comments below.
- Glenn Back to ‘Transition off’ Fox News Channel (huffingtonpost.com)
- Glenn Beck to shut down show (suntimes.com)
- Glenn Beck leaving his Fox News Channel show (theglobeandmail.com)
- Glenn Beck leaving his Fox News Channel show (pbpulse.com)
- Glenn Beck’s Daily Fox News Show is Ending (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Glenn Beck to ‘Transition Off’ His Daily FOX News Program (towleroad.com)
- Glenn Beck Ending Fox Show (newser.com)
- Glenn Beck Show: Going Off the Air This Year (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Glenn Beck To ‘Transition Off’ Fox News Program (alternet.org)
- Glenn Beck ending Fox News program (insidetv.ew.com)
Florida State Rep. Scott Randolph (D-Orlando) is frustrated with the 18 bills regulating abortion being considered by the Florida State Legislature. He feels that the legislative priorities are misplaced when Florida’s economy, like much of the nation’s, is in disarray. During a debate on a bill that would prohibit union dues being deducted from workers’ paychecks, Randolph (quoting his wife) suggested that she should “incorporate her uterus” so that Republicans would leave it alone.
That raised the ire of the Republican House Speaker, Dean Cannon. According to his spokeswoman, Kate Betta, the word “uterus” is no longer to be uttered (utered?) in the Florida Legislature: