Pass the Popcorn
I should admit right up front that I’m a huge fan of Sarah Palin. I’m aroused by her carnivorousness, which is almost equal to my own. And I get really turned on when she talks about dead fish. (Don’t tell anybody, but I have this Palin pinup on the wall of my habitat. OOOHHH! Sha-ZAM!)
Okay, taking a moment to compose myself…
So, imagine my excitement when I obtained a pirated copy of the new movie, Sarah Palin: The Undefeated which premieres in Iowa this week. I have it queued up right now, and I’m watching it as soon as I leave here. I know it will be enthralling, and I also hope it helps me to work out the significance of the title. Does it mean quitting is the same as winning? You can’t lose if you don’t run? 2008 never actually happened?
Well, I guess I’ll find out. Right now I have a movie to watch, and I need to whip myself up a nice big bowl of popcorn shrimp.
- TRENDING: Palin to Iowa for movie debut (via CNN Political Ticker) (richardemanuel.wordpress.com)
- The Power of ‘The Undefeated’: A Review by Josh Painter (via Sarah Palin Information Blog) (loopyloo305.wordpress.com)
- Sarah Palin’s Iowa Première (thedailybeast.com)
- Palin: Attending Première of “The Undefeated” at Pella Opera House (sarahpalinblog.typepad.com)
- Explosive new documentary set to reveal ‘truth’ about Sarah Palin (aksyrin.wordpress.com)
- Sarah Palin: Stronger Than Ever (via My Blog) (wdednh.wordpress.com)