Pauly is understandably a bit nervous about Folks With Guns, since they have a regrettable tendency to blast away without discrimination at small furry mammals, and many of those are Pauly’s friends and loved ones. But one particular group of arms-bearers has to be an exception. “Holy Smoke” provides a service that is lovely and respectful of life…almost sacramental. In fact it brings a tear to Pauly’s eye, and a lump to his throat. (Or is that a stray crawfish he just ingested? Never mind…)
Anyhow, Holy Smoke is a business offering a service to the newly-bereaved. For a fee you can have your loved one’s cremated remains put into various kinds of ammunition, both shotgun shells and bullets, most gauges and calibers available.
None of the ash will have any effect on rifling, the propellant, or the firearm. All ash is placed in the shot cup or in the bullet for rifles and pistols. All shotshells and bullets will be sealed and boxed with reverance [sic] and care.
It’s just a beautiful thought, isn’t it?
- Holy Smoke (presurfer.blogspot.com)
- Honor Your Dead Loved Ones by Stuffing Their Ashes in a Bullet and Shooting It [Wtf] (gizmodo.com)
- Cremated Ashes Packed into Ammunition (neatorama.com)
- I Just Shot Grandma: Company Packs Ammo With The Ashes Of Your Dead Relatives (geekologie.com)
- Ashes To Ammunition of the Day (thedailywh.at)
- New Funeral Service Turns Bodies into Bullets (milkandcookies.com)
- Cremated Ammunitions — Holy Smoke LLC Lets You Protect Your Family Even After Death (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- For Spain’s “Holy Leader,” Holy Smoke (whispersintheloggia.blogspot.com)
- Going out with a bang: The service that will turn your loved one into live ammunition (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Dead Bang (doubleplusundead.com)