Individual Mandate Struck Down
This afternoon, a divided three-judge panel of the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals found that Congress did not have the authority to penalize people for not purchasing health insurance.
Of course, this case is still almost certain to reach the Supreme Court. And few believe that the Supreme Court will conclude that the individual mandate is Constitutional.
- Appeals Court Strikes Down Individual Mandate, Leaves Rest of Law Intact (fdlaction.firedoglake.com)
- OOPSIE.……Federal Appeals Court Rules: Obamacare Individual Mandate Unconstitutional (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- Federal Appeals Court Rules: Individual Mandate Is Unconstitutional (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- US Appeals Court Rules Obamacare Individual Mandate Unconstitutional (michellemalkin.com)
- 11th Circuit Rules Health Care Individual Mandate Unconstitutional (swampland.time.com)