Does It Matter?
The past week has been filled with all sorts of allegations of sexual harassment by Herman Cain against several women. And intrigue over who told whom about what and when. We’ve avoided talking about it because we haven’t considered it to be very important, but clearly much of the rest of the political media disagrees.
So, a few simple questions to you:
- Is this an important story, or is it just being used by media to collect eyeballs?
- Does it matter to you, in terms of supporting him politically, whether or not he did what he’s been accused of?
- Do these allegations make you more or less likely to support him? Why?
- Herman Cain’s Abuse Of Power Scandal (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Does Herman Cain’s Behavior Really Count As Harassment? Witnesses Say Yes [Politics] (jezebel.com)
- Herman Cain Harassment Victim’s News Conference (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Herman Cain accuser breaks silence to tell of ‘inappropriate behaviours’ (guardian.co.uk)
- Text of Statements on Allegations of Sexual Harassment by Herman Cain (blogs.wsj.com)
- Poll Shows Harassment Allegations Have Little Affect on Herman Cain’s Standing (thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Herman Cain Is Indestructible  (gawker.com)
- HERMAN CAIN: Sexual Harassment Scandal Is A Rick Perry Hit Job (businessinsider.com)
- Is Herman Cain just too unpredictable? (cbsnews.com)
- Herman Cain Sexual Harassment Story Not Planted By GOP Rivals, According To Rivals (huffingtonpost.com)