Time for another poll. The Dow Jones Industrial Average has plummeted in the last couple of weeks, nearly a thousand points last week alone. Standard & Poor’s actually downgraded United States debt from the cherished AAA rating to AA+. Give us your thoughts.
- Will America drop its Pants? Stock Market says “Yes” ! (trak.in)
- AILING U.S. ECONOMY SEEKS JOBS DOC: “Every time I hear that question, or listen to a politician tal… (pajamasmedia.com)
- Markets make fragile recovery after steep declines (telegraph.co.uk)
- Berlusconi Vows to Complete Term, Focus on Growth Amid Debt Woes (foxnews.com)
- Tea Party’s War on America (jimsullivan.net)